burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Our 5 Favorite Clothing Websites to Order From

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Life is too short to wear a boring outfit! With classes, internships, and part-time jobs, dedicating time to go out, and shop is hard to fit in one’s schedule. Why spend hours looking for the perfect top when you can just order one online with the click of a button? Ladies, if you want to follow the latest trends and have the most adorable outfits, these 5 websites are completely affordable and will satisfy your online ~shopping addictions~!

1.Shein: Not only is Shein perfect for the college girl’s budget, but they have a great selection of casual pieces! The website includes graphic tees, hoodies, dresses, and even jumpsuits! They also have a variety of jewelry and belts for under $10, which is perfect for all of us on a #budget. Shein also has some of the best must-have bathing suits that will make you stand out for a reasonable price! 

2.Forever 21: Forever 21 has some of my favorite athletic wear for the best deals. Their leggings come in a variety of colors and styles that are cute and comfy! Not only is their athletic wear super adorable, but they have the best accessories, such as fun earrings for any occasion. Make sure to add some to your cart before you checkout!

3.Romwe: Similar to Shein, Romwe is the perfect site to get an adorable top for just $10 as opposed to spending $50 at a department store. Romwe has stylish miniskirts to match with any fall sweater. Everything is inexpensive but still great quality!

4.Pretty Little Thing: Pretty Little Thing is ideal for a party or going out outfit. With stylish crop tops and bodysuits, you will be sure to impress a crowd. Much of their clothing is featured in neon, a popular trend today!

5.Lulu’s: Although Lulu’s is more expensive than the options above, they have the perfect selections for a Point Day, formal, or even a wedding. From short dresses and long dresses to a variety of rompers and two-piece sets, Lulu’s has clothes perfect for any occasions.

Remember, ladies, make sure to sign up on the email list for extra coupons to give you even better prices! Happy shopping! 

Alonna Nesto

Fairfield '20

Alonna is a junior at Fairfield University majoring in Digital Journalism. In her free time, Alonna loves hanging out with her friends, listening to music, and going to the beach.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.