My Pumpkin Spice Playlist: Songs I’m Listening to This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Picture this: you’re sitting in a little coffee shop on a crisp fall day while sipping a hot #PSL. While completing your homework before the #sundayscaries hit, you gaze through the window to watch the bright orange and yellow leaves fall to the ground. This playlist gives off the ~ultimate~ fall vibes to fit this mood.

1.The Bones – Maren Morris & Hozier

2.cardigan – Taylor Swift

3.Coffee – Sheridan Reed

4.Sweater Weather – The Neighbourhood

5.Sunflower – Rex Orange County

6.Two Ghosts – Harry Styles

7.Heather – Conan Gray

8.October Eyes – Alt Bloom

9.Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

10.Cold Coffee – Ed Sheeran

11.Slide Away – Miley Cyrus

12.Ophelia – The Lumineers

13.Almost (Sweet Music) – Hozier

14.Finally // beautiful stranger – Halsey

15.All of the Stars – Ed Sheeran

16.the 1 – Taylor Swift

17.Strawberries & Cigarettes – Troy Sivan

18.In Your Arms – Chef’Special

19.the lakes – Taylor Swift

20.Fire and the Flood – Vance Joy

21.Fallingwater – Maggie Rogers

22.Sleep on the Floor – The Lumineers

23.Less Than I Do – The Band CAMINO

24.The Story – Conan Gray

25.Hang Tight – Ryan Neal

Click here for the full playlist! Happy listening, Collegiettes!

Lauren is a Connecticut native currently majoring in Marketing and Public Relations at Fairfield University. Her interests include spending time with friends, going to the gym, cooking, baking, and pumpkin spice everything! When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably spending time with her two dogs Lily & Daisy!
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.