My 7 Favorite Restaurants in Fairfield

Coming from a foodie, you have no idea how grateful I am for the restaurants near Fairfield University! We have an amazing town with amazing restaurants, so it can’t get better than this. Over the past year I have narrowed down my favorite restaurants and here they are:

1. Brick + Wood

If I had to pick my go-to restaurant, it would 100% be Brick + Wood. If you’ve been before, you know how amazing it is, and if you haven’t, make sure to go ASAP!

2. Centro Ristorante & Bar

Centro’s drool-worthy Penne Alla Vodka just keeps me coming back for more!

3. Flipside Burgers and Bar

The burgers at Flipside are ~everything~. My personal favorite is the Mac & Cheese burger. It’s so cheesy and juicy—you won’t be disappointed!

4. Chip’s Family Restaurant

Chips is your go-to Sunday breakfast place. You will always leave after your meal feeling full and satisfied. I can Nut-ella you enough how good their pancakes are!

5. Taco Loco

Taco Tuesdays! Taco Loco is the ideal restaurant for a casual girl’s night out. I am obsessed with the quesadillas and tacos. Plus, if you are over 21, I hear the margaritas are to die for!

6. Geronimo Tequila Bar & Southwest Grill

Who doesn’t love guac being made in front of them?!

7. Milkcraft

Seeing your ice cream and fresh, warm waffle cone being made right before you is just such an amazing experience!

If you want to stay updated with my food journey, follow my food Instagram @food24seven!