Must-Have Winter Accessories

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Winter is in full swing, meaning our wardrobes must be prepared for the cold weather ahead!  Hats, gloves, scarves… you name it!  Here are some must-have accessories for this winter:

1. Pom-pom hat

Hats are a must in the wintertime!  Hats with pom-poms on the top are super trendy and you’ll stay warm and toasty all day long. Try this one is from Free People.

2. Scrunchies

Too lazy on a cold winter morning to do your hair? Scrunchies are clearly a must have for the winter, and better yet, these velvet ones are super on trend! You can find them at Zara.

3. Cool-toned Phone Case

What better way to spice up your outfits than with a new phone case! This phone case has cool tones that are perfect for the cold weather. It can be found here at Nordstrom.

4. Blanket Scarf

Blanket scarves are essential for the cold weather! They’re so warm, but also super cute at the same time.  This one can be found at Old Navy.

5. Gloves

Gloves are another must! No one wants chapped hands in the winter.  These gloves are perfect and can be found at Steve Madden. What makes them even more perfect is that they don’t cover your fingers, leaving your hands free to use your phone.

6. Fuzzy Socks

Last, but definitely not least, we all need fuzzy socks during the winter.  There’s no better way to be cozy! This pair can be found at Urban Outfitters.

Victoria Gracie

Fairfield '18

Victoria is a graduate from Fairfield University with a degree in International Business and Marketing. She's from Long Island and has an intense love for New York City. She hopes to travel the world and always lives life with a positive attitude. A few of her obsessions include pizza, dogs, coffee, and fashion. Follow her on Instagram: @vgraciee
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com