Minibar App Delivers Straight to Your Door

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Everybody get your phones ready because you’re going to want to download this new app ASAP. Minibar Delivery is a newly designed app for iPhones and Android phones that will deliver alcohol straight to your door. Yep. Your door.

Not only does the company let you order drinks from the app, but they have a website that lets you order too. It’s simple, all you have to do is put in your address, pick the types of alcohol you want, and wait 30-60 minutes for your delivery to come.

Minibar has pretty much any drink you would want whether it be for a movie night with the girls or a major birthday bash. They carry bottles of champagne, wine, vodka, bourbon, and they have beer. What else could you want?

Minibar does not deliver to places in Connecticut (yet) but they do operate in cities like New York City, Hoboken, and the Hamptons.

One of the best parts of the app? Less drunk driving.

Many times when people start boozin’ it up and the alcohol runs-out they feel the need to get in the car and risk their lives to restock. With the Minibar app, people will be able to put the car keys away and refill without risk!

For more info check out the Minibar Delivery website here.

Bottoms up!

*You must be 21 years or older to use this app*

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.