Meghan Markle’s Best Maternity Outfits So Far

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The Royal Family is about to get a little bigger! Meghan Markle and Prince Harry just announced they are expecting their first child. It has been reported that Markle is about four months pregnant, making the Duchess of Sussex due in the Spring. Markle has been sporting some trendy and tasteful maternity outfits for months without the public being aware that she was with child. Here is a roundup of some of our favorite outfits that Meghan has worn so far!

1. October 3, 2018

I am green with envy of this outfit that Markle wore prior to the announcement of her pregnancy. Her leather skirt makes her outfit sexy yet professional. The skirt is by Hugo Boss and the blouse is by & Other Stories.

1. October 12, 2018

Meghan donned a navy overcoat by Givenchy and a hat from Noel Stewart days before her pregnancy announcement. The loose fit of the coat sparked some comments, hinting at the fact she might be pregnant.

1. October 19, 2018

At this point, Kensington Palace had officially announced that Meghan and Prince Harry are expecting a child. Markle visited Bondi Beach in a Martin Grant striped maxi dress and Castañer wedge espadrilles.

1. October 20, 2018

The black Emilia Wickstead dress and fascinator by Philip Treacy screams simple and sophisticated. The silver buttons also give the dress a unique flair. This classy ensemble was worn to the official opening of the extension of the ANZAC Memorial in Hyde Park.

1. October 22, 2018

The extreme slit on Markle’s striped Reformation dress caught everyone’s attention. With this look, the Duchess of Sussex shows that she is still willing to play with fashion trends during her pregnancy. She wore the effortless outfit on a visit to Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island.

Markle’s early maternity style has been total #OutfitGoals. We are patiently waiting to see what other fabulous outfits she has in store for us. Here is to Meghan having a happy, healthy, and ~stylish~ pregnancy!

Danielle Vazzano is a senior at Fairfield University and is from New York City. She is majoring in English/Professional Writing and minoring in Politics and Catholic Studies. Some of her favorite things include hanging out with friends, reading, and exploring. She studied abroad in Florence, Italy during the Spring 2019 semester.
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com