Meet Vinny Rella ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

I’ve had the pleasure of knowing this week’s campus cutie for about a year now, and I think it’s about time the rest of the Stag ladies get to know him too. There’s no denying that Vinny has the looks, but it’s his personality that will really win you over. With a heart as big as his warm smile, you’ll definitely want to read on to learn more about this sophomore cutie!

Name: Vinny RellaYear: 2017Major: Undeclared – Dolan School of BusinessHometown: Ridgefield, ConnecticutFun Fact: On the Stags Hockey team

Her Campus: Okay Vinny, Halloween is right around the corner, what are you dressing up as?Vinny Rella: Luau girl! I have the coconut bra, grass skirt, and everything.  (Laughs)

HC: If you could marry any celebrity who would it be?VR: Rachel McAdams.

HC: If someone gave you a plane ticket to go anywhere in the world, what destination would you choose?VR: I would choose to go to Australia to see some Kangaroos.

HC: If there were a movie produced about your life, which actor would play you?VR: Wait, can I get a lifeline here?HC: (Laughs) Sure, why not!VR: (Looks to his roommate) What do you think Faz, Tom Cruise?VR: Yeah, Tom Cruise.

HC: What is the funniest thing that’s happened to you lately?VR: I caught my friend in a place where he shouldn’t be.

HC: What song are you currently obsessed with?VR: “Just Like A Pill” by P!NK.HC: (Laughs)

HC: Where can we find you outside of the classroom?VR: You can find me in Claver, Barone to get a nutritious meal, or the gym to stay strong during hockey season.

HC: You love being on the Stags hockey team because…VR: Because our team is like a family.

HC: Do you have any pregame Hockey rituals?VR: Yes.HC: Can you tell us?VR: I know I’m weird for doing this, but whatever. I run around outside, no matter the weather, wearing a white shirt, khakis, and Timbs.

HC: If you could add any course to the Fairfield curriculum, what would it be?         VR: Netflix 101.

Follow Amy on Twitter!

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!