Meet Patrick Gannon
 ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Name: Patrick Gannon
Year: 2017
Major: FinanceMinor: MarketingHometown: Pearl River, New YorkFun Fact: I love to wake-board in upstate New York on Lake Sacandaga.

Her Campus: What’s your best feature?Pat Gannon: I think I’m easy to talk to.

HC: What do you love most about being away at college?PG: The thing I love about college the most is that I get to meet a lot of new people, and I love it.

HC: What are you involved in on campus?PG: On campus I’m in ambassador for Country Club Prep.  I’m an individual tour guide, I’m on the Relay for Life committee, and I am a referee for intramurals—keeps me busy.

HC: What’s your idea of a perfect date?PG: If I go to a simple hockey game with a girl and she’s into sports, you’ve got me.

HC: Celebrity guy crush?PG: Either Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds because they both kill whatever they do every time I watch them.

HC: What’s the best thing that has happened to you recently?PG: I got my first internship in the business world, I feel old.

HC: When you’re not in class where can where find you?PG: Either the gym, the library, or my room with my awesome room mate, Evan.

HC: What would you consider unique about yourself?PG: There has never been a season where I have not been competing in a sport.

HC: What sports do you play?PG: Well right now I play baseball and intramurals, but I played baseball, hockey and football in high school.

HC: If you were a box of cereal which one would you be?PG: Any form of Cheerios.  I’m a little bit of everything…plus I’m a huge cereal fan and I can’t decide.

HC: If your life was a movie, who would you cast to play your part?PG: Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights.

HC: What’s your biggest pet-peeve?PG: When people pull my earphones out of my ear when I’m listening to music.

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!