Meet The “Hair” Stylist: Janette Cerdeira 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Name: Janette Cerdeira 

Hometown: Bridgeport 

Type of Stylist: Master 

Hair Specialties: Balayage and Special Event Hair 

Where did you go to school for hairdressing?

Paul Mitchell of North Haven 

How long have you been in the business?

9 years 

How long have you been working at Hair?

8 years 

Favorite part about your job?

I love being able to make someone feel beautiful and being able to bring out someone’s features with a new cut or color. 

Favorite activity to do in your free time?

Spend as much time as I can with my son. I also love to hike and the outdoors. 

Interesting fact about yourself?

I really enjoy running social media for HAIR!  If you weren’t doing hair, what would you be doing?

I love weddings and traveling  so I would be traveling all over the world planning weddings and big events. 

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com