This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you have a weakness for blue eyes I recommend you take a seat before talking to this freshman cutie, Eddie Sisca. I had the privilege to sit down with Eddie and it wasn’t long before I realized that the class of 2017 is lucky to have a sweet, genuine, and funny guy like him. Who doesn’t dream of the guy that they can eat a Beachside sandwich with while jamming out to the Spice Girls? Keep reading to learn more about this absolute catch….  

The Basics
Name: Eddie Sisca
Hometown: Englewood Cliffs, New JerseyYear: 2017Major: Business ManagementRelationship Status: Single

Fast FactsParty Anthem: “1985”- Bowling For SoupNetflix Go To: Sons of AnarchyCelebrity Crush: Kate UptonFavorite Social Media Tool: Snapchat

Her Campus: Okay Eddie, tell us something that people might not expect. Eddie Sisca: I’m a mommas boy.

HC: You’re only allowed to own three things, what are they?ES: My car, my dog, hmm … and my phone.

HC: Your dream girl is in front of you, what does she look like?ES: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5’1 and athletic. Oh and 100% Italian!

HC: What’s your guilty pleasure?ES: The Spice Girls.

HC: You love Fairfield because…ES: Beachside Deli (laughs)HC: (laughs) I can agree with that.ES: But really, the atmosphere. I love going to the beach parties, our campus is nice and I have a great group of friends.

HC: What’s your go to pick-up line?ES: Hey, this is TedHC: How I Met Your Mother?ES: Yup!

HC: If you could be any celebrity who would you be?ES: Christian Bale

HC: If you had a theme song, what would it be?ES: “Jukebox Hero”- Foreigners

HC: Favorite thing to do on a lazy Sunday?ES: Watch the Sopranos 

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!