Meet Campus Cutie: Stevie Panagiotes ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is celebrating his 21st birthday today! Aside from this, he is rather charming and a member of Fairfield University’s club soccer team! Meet Stevie P!

Major:

Stevie: Finance

Hometown:

Stevie: Concord, Massachusetts

Relationship Status:

Stevie: Single

HC: What are you a part of here on Fairfield University’s campus?

Stevie: Club soccer, Investment Banking Society and Wounded Warrior Project

HC: What is the most fulfilling part about being on the club soccer team?

Stevie: Playing the sport I love with a lot of really talented and great people that I have grown really close to.

HC: What are some important highlights from the season so far?

Stevie: Overall a great season, but personal highlight has been scoring a hat-trick about two weeks ago.

HC: Describe yourself in three words…

Stevie: Loyal, dedicated, and loving.

HC: Favorite movie?

Stevie: My Cousin Vinny

HC: If you could be any superhero who would you be and why?

Stevie: Batman because he hides his identity and is a selfless business man at the same time.

HC: Song that best describes your personality and why?

Stevie: Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett because it reminds me of the love my dad has for my mom and I want to have that for my wife one day.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

Stevie: Someone who makes me laugh, one that is kind, generous, and that is beautiful inside and out.

HC: Describe your ideal first date…

Stevie: Bringing her out to dinner and going to the beach.

HC: Where do you see yourself after graduation?

Stevie: At a financial firm in Boston, Connecticut or Manhattan.

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com