Meet Brendan Zimmerman ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is a Massachusetts native with a love for music. He’s one of the most genuine guys you’ll ever meet, and soon he’ll be strumming on your heartstrings like his guitar. Read on to find out more about this sweet sophomore!

Name: Brendan ZimmermanGraduation year: 2018Hometown: Norfolk, MAMajor: CommunicationsRelationship Status: Single

HC: What are you involved with on campus?BZ: I am involved in the Glee Club and the Mirror.

HC: What made you want to come to Fairfield U?BZ: One reason was Fairfield’s beautiful area, especially having the beach so close to campus. Another major reason was that my aunts attended Fairfield in the 80’s. My uncle actually met my aunt at Pres Ball! They were married soon after they graduated.

HC: What’s your biggest pet peeve?BZ: I hate big messes. I am very OCD and go crazy if something gets moved. That’s the biggest one that comes to mind.

HC: What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?BZ: Her eyes.

HC: What are your dating deal breakers?BZ: Good question… she has to have a good sense of humor. She has to love music, and be kind and passionate.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?BZ: Hopefully, married, steady job … with a dog of some sort.

HC: Okay, fast facts! Chocolate or vanilla?BZ: Chocolate.

HC: Dunkin or Starbucks?BZ: Dunkin. I’m from Massachusetts; all the Bostonians will come get me if I say Starbucks.

HC: Celebrity crush?BZ: Rachel McAdams

HC: Number one on your bucket list?BZ: I really want to travel outside of the country; I want to see the world.

HC: Lastly, what’s your most used emoji?

BZ: Probably either thumbs up or high five…but not the eggplant.

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.