Meet Brendan Tracy ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Sophomore baseball player Brendan Tracy ’16 could possibly be the cutest Fairfield guy, both on & off the field  His courteous manner and eye-catching smile makes this cutie impossible to go unnoticed. 

Name: Brendan Tracy

Year: 2016

Hometown: East Providence, Rhode Island

Major: Finance

Relationship Status: Single

On the field

Her Campus: What is your favorite aspect about being part of the Fairfield baseball team?

Brendan Tracy: Isn’t it obvious? For the girls.

HC: What position do you play?

BT: First base.

HC: Does the team have any traditions or rituals?

BT: We’ve recently been playing the song “#SELFIE” before every game.

Off the field

HC: What is your favorite activity or hobby during your free time?

BT: Bird-watching, eating, and listening to tunes.

HC: Where is your favorite vacation place?

BT: To date, it’s either Sweden or Minnesota.

HC: What is your go-to meal in Barone?

BT: Cap’n Crunch.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

BT: Leo, he’s so hot right now.

HC: What are some qualities you look for in a girl?

BT: Honestly, a nice set of eyes will win me over.

Catie is a business student studying both Finance and Management at Fairfield University. She is an outgoing & energetic Jersey girl who tries to have a positive attitude and bring out the fun in any situation. Catie loves sports, beach days and is very passionate about baking. Follow her on Instagram @catiedolan & Twitter @cdolann ! 
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.