This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Didn’t buy your ticket online? No need to worry. You can still attend this years fall concert! 

This year, FUSA presents The Temptations Review featuring Dennis Edwards followed by the leading performers Matt and Kim! If you do not know the incredibly talented duo, refer back to my article from earlier this month. 

Not only are Matt and Kim phenomenal live, the concert is FREE! If you are a Fairfield student, admission costs absolutely nothing!

Unlike before, this is our first concert that takes place during family AND alumni weekend in our new stadium. Have a Fairfield reunion with some old friends while enjoying some family bonding time.

Outside of the concert in the parking lot, there will be TONS of food and beer!

Craft beers and gluten free ciders available for everyone to enjoy. Even take home a Beer Garden cup as a souvenir.

The Taste of Fairfield Food Trucks will start at 11AM and include:

Flipside Burgers & Bar, Old Post Tavern, Super Duper Weenie, Taco Loco, Sugar Bakery, and more! INDULGE.

If you did not already buy your ticket online, you can still buy them TODAY, Friday October 23 between 5-7PM at the BCC Info Desk or pick them up

Saturday, October 24 from 9AM-2PM at the Registration tent in the Kelley Center parking lot

Concert doors will open at 1:30PM and will not close! Come and go as you please. 

If you are a student, again, the concert is FREE! However, check out some of these cheap packages!

Fairfield Students:1 Concert ticket – FREE Fairfield Student 21+ Package: 1 concert ticket + 2 food truck vouchers + beer garden package (21+ only) – $15Alumni & Family Weekend Package:1 concert ticket + 3 food truck vouchers – $18 Beer Garden Package:Includes commemorative mug & 2 beer tickets (21+ only) – $12

*Extra food truck and beer garden packages will be available the day of concert for purchase* 

Live at the beach? Shuttles will take beach residents to and from the beach between 11AM and 5PM.

So clear your schedule and head over to Rafferty Stadium this Saturday!

Senior at Fairfield UniversityCommunications and English MajorTour Ambassador, Writer, Opportunist
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.