This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Good genes definitely run in this family. Younger brother to the also gorgeous James Franco, Dave Franco has been gracing us with his recent popularity on the big screen. The 28-year-old is a true Californian babe. With a heart of gold and a mysterious yet sexy smirk, Dave makes it hard not to be obsessed with him. Lets take a few moments to appreciate his beauty.

1.     We all love a bad boy.

2.     But behind that bad-boy image is the sweetest man you’ve ever seen.

3.     When we all suddenly wanted to transform into Emma Roberts.

4.     The cat tattoo is forgiven.

5.     Yes. Yes, please.

6.     This adorable moment he shared with James.

7.     How could you not love him in these scrubs?

8.     And finally when this brightened your entire day, you’re welcome.

Added bonus: He’s BFF’s with last week’s Man Crush Monday!

Katrina is a junior at Fairfield University with double majors in English and Journalism, and a minor in German. 
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.