This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Each holiday season makeup brands roll out new makeup palettes and special seasonal sets. Here we have rounded up palettes both classic and recent launches for every budget.

1. Maybelline’s The Blushed Nudes Palette in Nude, $12

This is definitely one of the best drugstore palettes out there. Don’t believe us? Reviews said that it could give any high-end palette a run for its money. It’s a perfect dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, and some say it’s even better! The 12 super-pigmented shadows come in various rose gold shades, allowing for subtle looks with a bit of sparkle.

2. e.l.f. Endless Eyes Pro Palette $15

This palette really gives you the most bang for your buck. At only $15, it has 100 matte and sparkly shadows in every color you could ever want. With such a wide variety, this palette is all you need to create any look.

3.  bh Cosmetics 28 Essential Eyes Palette $20

This palette contains all the basic essentials- matte base colors, shimmery neutrals, and a deep black. This is perfect if you want variety, but aren’t interested in bright colors.

4. Bella J Deluxe Eye, Cheek & Lip Palette $32.50.

A Nordstrom exclusive that covers all the bases. It includes 27 shadows in warm, cool, and neutral tones, three different blushes, and three lip-glosses in a cute, travel-friendly packaging, so you can’t go wrong.

5. Benefit REAL Cheeky Party Blush Palette $42

You don’t have to sacrifice your summer glow to the approaching winter months, thanks to this set. With Benefit’s most popular highlighter, blush, bronzer and face powders, you can keep your tan alive or create a rosy-cheeked look. What makes this palette even better? It comes with Benefit’s new They’re Real! lengthening liner and the matching mascara.

6.  Urban Decay Naked Smoky $54

Urban Decay palettes always deliver, and the newest member of the Naked Palette family doesn’t disappoint. HCFU tested and approved that this has all the shades you need for the perfect smoky eye. Matte and shimmery shadows make it easy to create any look, from everyday to glam to dramatic.

7. Urban Decay Naked Vault, Volume II $165

For the dedicated Urban Decay fan, this one is for you. Though it’s on the pricier side, this is the ultimate set with all the Naked palettes: the Naked, Naked 2, Naked 3, Naked Smoky, Naked Basics, and Naked 2 Basics. If the price seems intimidating, consider this: if you were to buy all these palettes individually, it would cost you $280, making the $165 Vault II a bargain.

Originally from Boston, Caroline is a sophomore International Studies major and French minor at Fairfield University. She is a News Editor for Her Campus Fairfield as well as the Twitter Account Manager. When not hitting the books you can find her talking about cats and over posting on Instagram as @wiccancool.
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.