Looks We Loved: American Music Awards 2017

There’s no better way to beat the Sunday Scaries than with an award show, so naturally we tuned in to watch the American Music Awards last night. Our fave celebs stepped out on the red carpet in their best looks and we were ~obsessed~ with every single one we saw. From Selena’s shocking new ‘do to Demi’s serious curves, here’s a rundown of some of our favorite looks.

1. Selena Gomez

Sel looked amazing in a Coach leather dress complemented with some simple silver accessories. While Selena looking stunning isn’t shocking, her hairstyle last night certainly was. Gomez stepped out on the red carpet to reveal her new blonde hair – and we ~love~ it!

2. Demi Lovato

There is nothing wrong with being confident and if you’ve got it, flaunt it! Demi showed off her curves in a strapless gown by Ester Abner. The sheerness of the dress is just enough to look elegant yet sexy.

3. Hailee Steinfeld

We are obsessed with this look! Hailee rocked a black tuxedo jacket and pants set by Mugler on the red carpet and gave us all the #girlboss vibes. With some Bulgari jewelry and sleeked back hairdo, Hailee owned the red carpet.

4. Jessie James Decker

Mauve is definitely this mom’s color! Decker, who is 20 weeks pregnant with her third child, wore a tight, off-the-shoulder dress and metallic heels. Who knew maternity clothes could look this fabulous?

5. Jenna Dewan Tatum

Tatum was ~literally glowing~ in this Julien Macdonald dress. The gorgeous nude color with metallic embellishments complimented her dark hair. The slit and plunging neckline made this simply structured halter dress super sexy.

6. Kelly Rowland

Speaking of slits… Kelly Rowland showed off her seriously toned legs last night. We loved the combination of sheer sleeves, embellished details, and laced up neckline!

7. Lea Michele

Lea looked pretty in pink last night in a floor-length J. Mendel gown. She may have even started a new trend, too. Lea wore two different earrings, one stud and one drop. Her slicked back hair showcased her jewelry statement and we think she rocked it.