Looks For Less: JoJo Fletcher

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you’re an avid bachelor fan (like me) then you probably became completely obsessed with The Bachelorette’s JoJo Fletcher’s style this summer. From her cute and casual date outfits, to her long and elegant rose ceremony gowns, JoJo always got it right. Even if you are not a fan of “The Bachelorette” there is no doubt that you will want to steal some of JoJo’s signature looks. It seems almost impossible to narrow it down to only a few of our favorite JoJo looks, but here are some to give some inspiration for the fall season.

Look #1 Casual Shopping Day 

We love how JoJo can make even the most simple of looks appear chic, but sometimes even the most simple of outfits can come at a price. Just the bag is priced around $1,500.00. Whoa.

Shirt from Forever 21: $14.90 Jeans from H&M: $14.99  Boots from Forever 21 : $29.90 Bag from Forver 21: $27.90 Outfit Total: $87.69

Look 2 Gaucho Chic

We love this look for the upcoming fall season, and we can’t help but laugh at the fact that her and her date for the night, Alex, had to dress as gauchos and tend to horses for the night.  

Shirt from H&M: $19.99 Pants from Macy’s: $27.98 Shoes from DSW: $59.95 Outfit Total: $107.92

Look #3: Matching sets 

This look is perfect for a night out. If this outfit can give JoJo the confidence to handle a room full of guys it can give you the confidence to do anything.

Skirt from Forever 21: $7.90 Shirt from Forever 21: $7.90 Shoes from DSW: $49.95 Outfit Total: $65.75

Don’t be afraid to try these looks around campus this season! And don’t forget that you probably have a lot of these pieces in your wardrobe already. All you have to do is find the right fit.  

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant