LF X CARMAR Cares Denim Drive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Attention all Collegiettes! Be sure to visit LF Greenwich and Westport today, November 19th to Saturday, November 21st, as they are hosting the CARMAR Cares Denim Drive. Be sure to bring any lightly used women’s jeans to either location, and you will receive $25 off a pair of CARMAR denim. All of the denim donated will be going back to My Sister’s Place, where hundreds of women suffering from domestic violence are provided with mental health care, empowerment, and childcare in an effort to combat the aftermath of experiencing domestic abuse. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to make a difference and help other women in need!

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.