Let’s Hear it for Our DWTS Season 27 Cast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, get your dancing shoes on! Our ~fav~ ballroom dancing show is back and ready to add a little extra fun to your Monday nights! The celebrity roster is officially out and we can’t wait to reveal the mixture of talent that will be featured. What familiar faces are matched with our pro dancers this season? Let’s find out!

1.  Radio Host of “The Bobby Bones Show” – Bobby Bones (paired with pro Sharna Burgess)

2. Former NFL Superstar of the Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos – DeMarcus Ware (paired with pro Lindsay Arnold)

3. Son of The Practice star Camryn Manheim and Disney Channel actor – Milo Manheim (paired with pro Witney Carson)

4. Three-time Alpine Skiing Paralympian – Danelle Amsted (paired with pro Artem Chigvintsev)

5. “Grocery Store Joe” from Becca Kufrin’s season of The Bachelorette (who was still a fan favorite, even after being sent home on night one) – Joe Amabile (paired with pro Jenna Johnson)

6. Actor and Country Singer – John Schneider (paired with pro Emma Slater)

7. The Facts of Life actress, best known for her role as Jo – Nancy McKeon (paired with pro Val Chmerkovskiy)

8. Former gymnast and gold medalist of the individual all-around competition during the 1984 Summer Olympics – Mary Lou Retton (paired with pro Sasha Farber)   

9. One of today’s hottest singers who has made appearances in remixes with Britney Spears and Nick Jonas – Tinashe (paired with pro Brandon Armstrong)

10. Fuller House star known for his role as Fernando, Kimmy Gibbler’s man – Juan Pablo Di Pace (paired with pro Cheryl Burke)

11. Stand-up comedian and podcast host – Nikki Glaser (paired with pro Gleb Savchenko)

12.  Model and Instagram celeb who just hit close to 13 million followers – Alexis Ren (paired with pro Alan Bersten)

13. The unforgettable Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series – Evanna Lynch (paired with pro Keo Motsepe)

We’ve got actors, athletes, singers, and even Insta-famous models…What a group! There is so much variety and degree of talent in the cast, and their unique personal backgrounds will really make this season one to keep an eye on! Which couple will take home the coveted Mirrorball Trophy?

Stay tuned with your groovin’ dance moves and be sure to catch the Season 27 premiere next Monday, Sept. 24th at 8PM on ABC!                 

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties! 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com