Lady Gaga’s Outfit Urges People to “Vote”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

It’s no surprise that Lady Gaga’s bold outfit choice made everyone do a double take. After all, making statements is what she does best. Lady Gaga was spotted wearing the outfit featured below at the Narita International Airport in Tokyo Sunday morning. Her poufy sleeves and feathered hat brought back major suffragette vibes and the vote button on her hat ensured that we understood her intended message. As shown in the polls, every vote counts and can majorly sway elections. 

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.