Kylie Cosmetics is Changing the Signature Lip Kit Formula

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Whether you love her or hate her, there’s no arguing that Kylie Jenner defines the term ~girlboss~. At just 21 years old, she has hundreds of millions of followers, a beautiful baby, her dream house, and is set to be the youngest self-made billionaire— EVER.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past 3 years, you know that Kylie Cosmetics, Kylie’s self-titled makeup line, is one of the hottest brands on the market! The brand is famously known for Kylie’s coveted lip kits, which come with a matte liquid lip and a matching lip liner.

Recently, Kylie announced via Instagram story that Kylie Cosmetics will be changing their signature liquid lip kit formula. So far, we know that Kylie is dropping a brand new color that she is naming after herself. It’s the perfect pinky-nude that can be worn to class or for a night on the town. The main difference? The liquid lip and the liner won’t match. Kylie says the liner shade is a bit darker than the liquid lip color, which is a brand new concept for Kylie Cosmetics.

Kylie also spilled that the formula will be a little different than past formulas, but we don’t quite know what that means. Kylie Cosmetics has a whole range of lip glosses and velvet liquid lips that are completely different formulas than the original liquid lips. These matte lips last all day and have some of the richest color pay off out there.

Kylie took it one step further by mentioning that she will be dropping even MORE lip kits soon! While we don’t know if these new lip kits will have different colored liners or new formulas, we do know that we want to buy one in every color!

Keep up the great work Kylie!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com