This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Kendall Jenner is without a doubt one of the most beloved models of our generation. She is always dressed to the nines, on and off the runway. Because of this, it’s no surprise that KJ brought her A-game to her epic 21st b-day bash. With the help of her fab stylist, Monica Rose, Kendall sported two of her most iconic looks yet. 

Kendall’s first look was nothing short of stunning. She rocked a chic Labourjoisie mini dress, coated in Swarovski crystals (yes you read that right—crystals!).  Although this little glistening number had very minimal material, it took seven long days to make and retails for $9,000. Kuwaiti designer Antoine Salameh collaborated with Monica Rose to make this exquisite piece for the 21-year-old. While sporting the glamorous mini, Kendall gave off major Paris Hilton inspired vibes, as Paris wore a very similar look to her 21st birthday bash. Kendall completed the look with Harry Kotlar diamond earrings and an elegant Noudar diamond choker.  

Before arriving to the club, Kendall traded her crystal coated shift dress for something a little more edgy. For her second look, Kendall looked sleek, stepping out in a fitted, black Julien Macdonald jumpsuit. The jumpsuit was semi-sheer and featured a plunging, lace-up neckline. KJ accessorized with a Charlotte Simone green fur stole.

I think it’s fair to say that Kendall absolutely ~slayed~ at this year’s birthday bash. Like always, everyday is a fashion show, and the world is KJ’s runway! 

Shae Cronin is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Communication and double minored in Graphic Design and Public Relations. Throughout her four years at Fairfield, Shae served as a Contributing Writer as well as Trendsetter Tuesday Writer for HCFU. Along with her involvement in Her Campus, Shae has interned with The Impression, Kerri Rosenthal, and Michele Marie PR. She has a great sense of editing, writing, marketing and graphic design as well as strong interpersonal skills. She enjoys tacos, traveling, and everything fashion. Follow Shae on Instagram @shaecronin13 and check out her personal style blog: https://styledbyshae.com !
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant