This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Kendall Jenner was recently spotted in New York City sporting this cute, fall outfit. She paired a classic black cardigan with a muted top, skinny jeans, and black ankle boots. This simple everyday look is perfect for going to class or a day out in Fairfield. You can easily match this look too, with similar items within a college budget!

These jeans are almost identical to Kendall Jenner’s. They are very comfortable, durable, and are a reasonable price for a college student. (American Eagle, $49.95)

Just like Kendall, you too can rock this cute and feminine strapless top. This top is extremely versatile and can be worn with numerous outfits. It comes in 7 different colors and is on sale, what a deal! (WetSeal, $8.10)

This trendy look is tied together with an effortless black cardigan. It really pulls together the entire outfit and is a staple in every collegiate’s closet. (Charlotte Russe, $14.99)

Bring out the booties. Every girl loves wearing boots in the fall. These look-alikes to Kendall Jenner’s, are very affordable and ideal for walking around campus. Comfortable and stylish? How could you go wrong! (Forever21, $32.80)

Kendall’s glamorous shades are a necessity, who doesn’t love a pair of chic sunglasses? These sunglasses are a similar alternative and are also a great price. (JCPenny, $14.99)

Last but not least, every girl needs a bag to carry her books, lip-gloss, and whatever else that will fit! The black leather bag adds a nice touch to Kendall’s look and is an accessory that can be paired with almost any outfit. Although this is not the bag Kendall is featured with in the photo, it’s part of Kendall and Kylie’s Madden Girl line! It can be worn numerous different ways and is ideal for any college student. (Nordstrom, $58.00)

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.