This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Jonas Brothers have been up to a lot ever since they reappeared on the scene almost a year ago. Remember when the brothers used to make us all laugh with their YouTube videos. Now the boys have transferred over to TikTok proving they have not lost their funny streak. They have recreated a scene from Camp Rock with wigs recreating the hair from that time in their lives. 

Of course, the TikTok that we are all going ~crazy~ over is their recreation of the infamous scene from the early days of Keeping Up With The Kardashians of the fight between Kim and Khloe. It was so funny that it even caught the attention of momager Kris Jenner. Do yourselves a favor and check it out if you haven’t yet!

We, of course, cannot forget the new single “What A Man Gotta Do” that came out recently. The wives, aka J Sisters, returned for the music video. Jonas Brothers are into the nostalgia recently, as seen with their TikToks. The music video has the brothers, and their wives reenacted scenes from classic romcoms, Risky Business, Say Anything, and Grease. The music video is a whole lot of fun. It makes us wonder, does this mean even more new music soon? Last time the JoBros released a music video with their wives, it was the beginning of a string of new music, but ~who knows~?

The Jonas Brothers are still going strong collegiettes, and we are here for it. Let’s hope we get some new music soon!

Meghan Cusack

Fairfield '21

Meghan is currently a student here at Fairfield University. She's from Branford, CT and is an English major with a concentration in Professional Writing. She also has two minors in Spanish and Public Relations. Meghan also enjoys reading, drawing, eating lots of chocolate, and spending time with her cat Charming. 
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.