This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The motto of our townhouse is slightly, just slightly similar to D.A.R.E.   However, instead of  “just say no to drugs,” we’re talking a firm stand against quiet hours.  Listen to this playlist, be sure to turn it up full blast, and “just say no to quiet hours.”

1. “Big Bang” by twoloud

2. “Gangsterous” by Borgeous

3. “Five Hours” by Deorro

4. “Mara (Carnage & Breaux Festival Trap VIP)” by Carnage

5. “I Am” by Sick Individuals and Axwell ft. Taylr Renee

6. “Get Down” by Hard Rock Sofa ft. Eva Shaw

7. “Invincible (Markus Cole Remix)” by Borgeous

8. “Bigfoot” by W&W

9. “Mystica” by Blasterjaxx

10. “Jumper Sunglasses At Night (Borgeous Edit)” by Hardwell & W&W vs. Corey Hart

11. “Turn It Down Animals (EDC Orlando Mashup)” by Kaskade vs. Martin Garrix

Hey girls! My name is Siobhan Brennan and I am currently a junior Communication and Sociology & Anthropology major at Fairfield University in Connecticut.  Ideally, I would spend a perfect day outside at a festival with my favorite artists serenading me and my peers with their top songs.  But unfortunately this would only occur in a perfect world or if maybe I had unlimited funds.  On a positive note, I had to settle with sharing my current favorite music with you all by my blog posts this semester.  Party on and enjoy!Follow me on twitter at @siobhan_brennan
Hi I'm Alex! I'm a nursing major at Fairfield University. I'm a huge music fanatic. I'm also a huge EDM head, I love raves, and non -stop dance parties. Music is something I've always had a strong connection with. Music can really connect with you no matter what kind of mood you are in, there is always a song you can listen to no matter how sad or happy you are. Hopefully you guys will appreciate some of the music I'm going to start sharing with you! Enjoy! xoxo
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.