Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift Grace the March Cover of Vogue

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift cover the March issue of Vogue in a spread all about friendship. This is Karlie’s second cover in the past year; she first modeled with Cara Delevingne and Joan Smalls in September (Riverfront Times). Swift and Kloss who have become very close friends over the past year, are the BFF match made in heaven. The two share identical personalities, style choices, and the ability to wow us with their inspiration and many talents.

Their friendship bloomed quite rapidly after the two met each other backstage on set of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2013. Karlie was walking for the show and Taylor was performing (Riverfront Times).

Taylor, along with her other VS Angel BFF Lily Aldridge, welcomed Karlie into their small circle of friendship. Karlie and Taylor were surprised by the amount of traits they both shared and by the various factors that linked them together. This past year, at the second VS Fashion Show that the two starred in, they solidified their friendship of a full year. What better way to celebrate than to shoot a magazine cover together?

The blonde hair blue eyed beauties recently squared off in the ultimate challenge: determining who was the better BFF (Vogue).

It’s adorable to see how close these girls have become. It will be interesting to see how they will continue to transform the fashion and entertainment industries together as a team.

Hey ladies! I'm Alyssa Vicari, a loyal Long Islander from Fairfield's class of 2018. I am a sophomore finance major and marketing minor who loves everything about the fall and everything about coffee. When I'm not studying or writing for HC, you can probably find me at the beach, the mall, watching Netflix, or doing any other thing that #basic college girls enjoy. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alyssavicari !
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.