Joe Jonas is Back With A Hot New Band and Single

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Your favorite Jonas is back, everybody! And no, unfortunately, it’s not a Jo Bros reunion. Joe Jonas, and his new band, DNCE, is back with a hip new sound that will no doubt have you tapping your toes to the beat of their new single Cake By the Ocean. Joined by one of his best pals, Jack Lawless, who played drums for the Jonas Brothers, JinJoo Lee and Cole Whittle, there’s no doubt that DNCE is here to stay.

Check out Cake By the Ocean below!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEFQXCtXoi0

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant