Jennifer Lawrence’s Best Fashion Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

She is known for falling with grace when receiving her Oscar for Best Actress and always keeping it real in interviews. Every collegiette can relate with her, but this actress also knows how to turn heads when walking the red carpet. Jennifer Lawrence is a true fashion and beauty icon in Hollywood. Her style is full of class and elegance. Here are our favorite fashion moments of J.Law:

Miss Lawrence at the 2013 Academy Awards wearing a pale Dior Couture gown with a diamond necklace hanging down her back.

If anyone knows how to wear red on the red carpet its J.Law. Early in her career she showed off her curves in an elegant Calvin Klein gown at the 2011 Oscars.

Jennifer Lawrence in LA for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -Part Two premiere, wowed us in this white Dior gown. Her blonde bob and red lips completed this Hollywood look.

Lawrence at the 2013 The Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere in an Alexander McQueen two-piece.

Jennifer Lawrence gave us another reason to want to rock a beautiful white gown.  At the 2015 Producers Guild Awards she wore this Prada Grecian-style ivory gown.

Jennifer changed it up at The Hunger Games premiere in 2012 wearing a stunning gold Prabal Gurung gown.

When it came to the Elle Style Awards, J.Law knew how to show off her style in an Oscar de la Renta floral embroidered white-laced dress with black heels.

At the UK Premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, Jennifer walked the red carpet in elegance wearing a blue high-low Dior gown.

Can we just be her already!?

Hi Loves! My names Audriana currently studying Marketing and Journalism at Fairfield University. I'm a Philly girl with a bubbly personality. I love anything Pink! Style icons: Blair Waldorf and Serena Van der Woodsen.  New York City, Iced Tea and Gossip Girl addict. Fell in love with London and traveling while abroad my fall junior semester. Follow my beauty/fashion blog www.beyondyourblowout.com and on instagram  @audrossano
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.