It’s Time to Fiesta for National Guacamole Day

Avocadon’t mind if we do!

You may have been under the impression that Thanksgiving was the most important foodie celebration. Well, that is clearly a huge mistake because everyone in America truly loves guacamole. So much so, that they are willing to do anything — and I do mean anything — to have it on any and all foods. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ~guac~!

How do we celebrate one of the most delicious days of the year on Sunday, September 16th? There are so many fun and creative ways, but we do in fact have one in mind that is quite a ~fav~ among us Fairfield gals. We can never get enough of BarTaco located in Westport, CT which is just a short drive from Fairfield U. It is one of the best restaurants around with the most ~delish~ tacos, quesadillas, rice bowls, and of course, guac. Not only is their menu amazingly yummy, the whole ambiance inside is one that makes you feel as if you are beachside in South America. So authentic!

Baja Fish, Chicken Pastor, and Mojo Pork Carnitas are just a fraction of the fun, creative, and delicious menu choices. We totally encourage getting the classic tortilla chips and guac duo to share at the table with friends. Let’s be honest, there really is no such thing as too much guac!

Holy guacamole, we just can’t wait to celebrate! Enjoy everyone!

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties!