Introducing LuckyShops.com

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The Lucky Group launched LuckyShops.com last week, which is combining Lucky magazine’s signature print and web style content with an ecommerce engine which makes its content shoppable. 

Fashionista.com dubbed LuckyShops as a, “content-meets-commerce destination.” Eva Chen, Editor-in-Chief of Lucky magazine, is ready to take on this new, exciting digital e-commerce venture. Chen’s ultimate goal is to still appeal to the magazine’s beloved and devoted audience while appealing to a new group of shoppers. 

Since their launch on February 9 they are already taking the online shopping world by storm. Chen sat down for an interview with Yahoo Style and stated, “the site is designed to accommodate both readers and shoppers.”

LuckyShops will provide their audience members with the opportunity to navigate between written content created solely for the site, accompanied with shopping pages for clothes, shoes, accessories, and even beauty products. Readers will have the unique opportunity to not only be able to read an article about a product, but they will then have the option to purchase that product through the same website.

As The Lucky Group embraces this new business, editorial, and fashion adventure, it leads one to question whether this will promote a chain reaction amongst competing fashion news publications.

Be sure to keep an eye on LuckyShops.com as they gain popularity and expand. Without a doubt they will soon become your one stop destination for the latest fashion news and trends that correspond with the online purchasing of those favored items as well.

Hi, I'm Christina! I am currently a junior here at Fairfield University majoring in Communications and minoring in Marketing. I am so happy to be a part of the Her Campus Fairfield team, and I look forward to writing articles for the News and Blog sections. Always follow your dreams and do what you love!
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!