burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Introducing Kate Hudson’s New Activewear Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

As collegiettes staying active and healthy is always on the top of our to do list. Between balancing academics, clubs, and social calendars, the last thing we need is to stress about fitting in a workout between commitments. When Netflix and your bed seem all too comfortable- Fabletics, a new line of activewear, is there to keep you motivated

Celebrity, Kate Hudson, the co- founder of Fabletics, has aimed her line to fit personalized lifestyles. With full outfits starting at only $49.95, The Fabletics outfits are functional and stylish. They are the perfect combination of supportive workout gear and comfortable everyday outfits. Hudson takes the stress out of matching an entire outfit and finding time to change during a busy day.

According to Kate Hudson, “With Fabletics, we want to create a community…. A movement, to help you live fit and achieve your passions in life.”

The Fabletics brand offers customers a personal stylist at their fingertips to help pick a perfect look. The company also offers  delivery right to your door and the intention of making sure you are looking and feeling your best.

Fabletics explains that, “the right outfit, can make you feel confident and put-together as you pursue your passions,” and we couldn’t agree more. 

Camille Giacovas is a sophomore at Fairfield University with an International Studies major and an English minor with a concentration in Professional Writing.  She dreams of traveling the world and she strongly believes in the power of living a positive life. She is a lover of hot yoga, running and finding the little things in life that bring her joy. Her mornings would not be complete without a chai tea latte. 
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!