Introducing, Influenster

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Do you love trying new beauty products? More importantly, do you want to try them for FREE? Allow me to introduce you to Influenster!

If you haven’t already heard, Influenster.com is a product review and discovery platform that allows you to receive free new products in exchange for your honest review. By joining Influenster, you are eligible to qualify for the upcoming “VoxBox” that contains free products for you to test. The more snaps you answer and reviews you provide, the better your chance is to qualify for the next Voxbox! Also, don’t forget to connect your social media!

VoxBoxes contain products from brands you love from YSL to L’Oreal! Each month, Influenster sends out VoxBoxes to thousands of members. Not only can you write reviews for products on the platform, but you can also read other people’s opinions before deciding on a purchase. You can also use the Influenster App. to scan a product barcode when you’re on the go to make an informed purchasing decision! Looking for a new foundation? Wondering what the best drugstore mascara is? Influenster also posts brand new articles each day from it’s in-the-know editors! Become a part of the Influenster community today!

To join Influenster, use the link below!

www.influenster.com/r/1301545

SaveSave

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.