Intramural Basketball Championship: SUNDAY FUNDAY!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Who loves Sunday Funday activities?! We do! And we promise you will too once you hear what we’ve got planned. 

This Sunday, the Intramural Basketball Championship Game is at 6:00 P.M at Alumni Hall, and we’ll be there with giveaways for you! All it takes is showing up, wearing red, and using the hashtag #HCStagPride. Does it get any better? Yes it does. You don’t even have to spend a dime! You can win all of our prizes just through showing up and using Twitter and Instagram. We know, we do Sunday Funday the right way.

This game is being treated like a Division 1 basketball game. Even our former Campus Celebrities, the Dance Fusion team, will be performing at half time. If you want more basketball games like this, then you definitely don’t want to miss out on Sunday. Coming to the Intramural Championship game will support the efforts to bring back Division 1 games to campus. Let’s fill Alumni Hall and show everyone how awesome a D1 game could be!

Official prizes and contests will be announced Sunday afternoon. Keep your eye out on Twitter and Facebook for some teasers, and we’ll see you at 6:00 on Sunday!  

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!