If The Cast of Jersey Shore Went To College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

They’ve been to Jersey, Miami, and Italy, but now your favorite guidos and guidettes are headed to college! If the cast of Jersey Shore went to college, they would definitely throw the best parties and have GTL trending. But what would they major in?

1. Veterinarian: Nicole “Snooki”

Besides being the tannest guidette in the game, Snooki is also one of the most caring house members. Her unconditional love for everyone in the house would make her a great veterinarian. She’s also known to be an animal lover, if you couldn’t already tell from her obsession with Crocadilly.  

1. Marketing: Mike “The Situation”

Mike can sell anything. He even marked himself on the show as “The Situation,” giving himself his own brand. His confident personality would make him the perfect fit for a career in marketing.

1. Criminal Justice: Jenni “JWOW”

Jenni is smart and she has no issue telling it how it is. It’s no secret that Jenni got into her fair share of fights on the show. Her ability to stand up to anyone without hesitation would make her a perfect fit in the criminal justice field.

1. Music: Pauly D

He’s the original creator of the fist pump and the king of DJing. There’s no doubt that if Pauly D went to college he’d be the DJ for every frat party and major in music. There’s no better song to listen to than “T-Shirt Time” before a night of going out.

1. Communications: Deena

Deena, half of Team Meatball, can literally talk to anyone. Her outgoing and upbeat personality makes it seem like majoring in communications is something she’s been doing for years!

1. Exercise Science: Ronnie

You look at Ronnie and you immediately think he’s  ~juicehead~. He’d be the perfect personal trainer to help you make your protein shakes and make sure you aren’t slacking off in the gym.

1. Pre-Law: Vinny

Fun fact: Vinny actually did go to college and majored in political science at CUNY College of Staten Island! His ability to rationalize any situation is why we would definitely hire Vinny to represent us in court.

1. Psychology: Sammi

Even though Sammi Sweetheart is not returning to Jersey Shore: Family Vacation, if she were to go to college with the group, she’d be the best fit for the psychology program. She most certainly dealt with enough emotional distress in her relationship with Ron. She also shows her sanity by not going back into a house with her ex.

1. College Dropout: Angelina

UM HELLO! Angelina left Jersey and Miami, so it’s safe to say she would be the college dropout of the group. She’d have her fun, get involved in some drama, and leave before midterms even started.

Fairfield University '19
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com