absolutvision WYd PkCa1BY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision WYd PkCa1BY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Culture > News

Hot Topic is Now Selling Disney Themed Face Masks!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Hot Topic is fulfilling our nostalgic needs as they have just introduced Disney-themed face masks with all of our favorite characters! Choose from The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, and more to treat yourself and your skin! The Jasmine mask focuses on refreshing and revitalizing the skin, while the Winnie the Pooh mask promises moisturization along with a honey scent, nodding towards the bear’s favorite snack. Grab your friends, put on a movie, and pop the popcorn as this is the perfect treat before the start of finals!

We have previously seen the store introduce products such as a Polly Pocket eyeshadow palettes and a Little Mermaid makeup brush set, which has taken us back to our childhood. It’s no surprise that Hot Topic introduced a line of sheet masks inspired by Disney characters. One package is $4.90 and contains one face mask. As of now, there is a 20% off on the website, so grab them while you can!

Happy Shopping, Collegiettes! 

Amber Shephard

Fairfield '20

Amber Shephard graduated Fairfield University in 2020 where she majored in Psychology and minored in Marketing. 
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.