Her Panel is October 23rd and We Couldn’t Be More Excited!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, mark your calendars because Her Panel is happening and we couldn’t be more excited! 5 ~amazing~ #girlboss alumni are coming back to talk about their experiences in the fashion and digital magazine industry! The alumni are past Campus Correspondents, Editorial Board members, and one of the Co-Founders Amanda McKelvey! Some companies that will be featured that night are PopSugar and Tory Burch! Do I have to say more? 

Date: Wednesday, October 23rd

Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm

Location: Marion Peckham Egan School of Nursing and Health Studies building.

Room#: 203

This is such an amazing opportunity to network with some ~fabulous~ women in the fashion and digital magazine industry! Better yet, Her Panel is an ~FYE Connect Credit~ for first years! 

Hope to see you there Collegiettes!

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.