Her Campus College Fashion Week is October 5th in NYC, and We Couldn’t Be More Excited!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, it’s that time of year again when the leaves are falling, PSL’s in hand, and Her Campus College Fashion Week is in NYC! If you haven’t attended yet, it’s definitely a must. One word I would describe College Fashion Week is ~magical~. From seeing our #fav girl bosses Windsor, Annie, and Stephanie and getting such amazing goodies from fab sponsors, it’s a dream come true. 

Besides all the fun, it’s a great opportunity to network with other chapters and the Her Campus Executive Team. Last but not least, let’s not forget all the ~new~ fall fashions, modeled by fellow chapter members, from sponsors such as Primark!

Time: 6:00pm 

Location: BKLYN STUDIOS at City Point Brooklyn

445 Albee Square West 

Brooklyn NY 

HCXO Collegiettes!

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.