Having A Crush: As Told By Chandler Bing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The characters of Friends are as relatable as it gets in regards to awkward situations, but it’s safe to say Chandler Bing takes the cake. Having a crush is wonderful, nerve-racking, and a little awkward, so here’s Chandler Bing to help you through it!

Paranoia because you feel like every single person on campus is in a relationship, but you’re single…even though you have absolutely nothing to freak out about!

Seeing your crush for the first time and immediately wonder who they are.

Talking with your friends about him and being concerned that he’ll hear. 

When you finally have your first conversation and you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing…

…And you say something you think is cringe-worthy.

But it ends up that you two hit it off and things are going fantastic!

You try to put your best foot forward and show all the signs that you’re interested.

Now all you can do is hope that your crush feels the same way you do!

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.