This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Halloween is around the corner and if you haven’t figured out what to be, and don’t want to break the bank, these make-up looks are a great option. You can easily dress the part using things that you already have in your closet. Some of these looks you can use your own makeup or pick up some inexpensive makeup from your local drugstore. 

1. Alien

Channel your inner Katy Perry from her “E.T” music video with this look. You can pair it with a metallic toned or shiny dress for an out of this world costume.

2. Skeleton

Match this look with any black or white dress.  

3. Sugar Skull If you want more of an intense skeleton inspired look this sugar skull is a great way to add a pop of color. 

4. Vampire  This is a sexy Halloween classic. Don’t forget the fangs

5. Stag  What’s a better costume than our school mascot!?

6. Comic Book Character

Since there is a lot of makeup involved with this look, we suggest wearing a simple little black dress. 

7. Doll

This is ideal for a sweet and cute costume. 

8. Minnie Mouse Finish the look with mouse ears and anything polka-dotted. 

liz.blasko

Fairfield

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant