This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Commencement Ball and graduation are right around the corner and Hair has Fairfield University students covered with all of their “hair” needs. Hair is a fun and trendy salon located only ten minutes away from campus. The stylists at Hair are all extremely talented and passionate about their work. Her Campus Fairfield had the amazing opportunity to visit Hair and test out looks for both commencement ball and graduation. Here are the looks below!

Commencement Ball:

This style created by Janette is perfect for commencement ball. It is a formal style but one that does not bring back nightmares from your senior year prom!

Graduation Look #1:

This blowout by Eli is the perfect sleek look for graduation. The look is simple yet gives your hair a ton of body and volume.

Graduation Look #2:

If you are looking for a look with a little more bounce than a blowout, these surls by Will are for you. This is another perfect look for graduation.

Her Campus Fairfield LOVES Hair! Hair is offering a FREE Sugar Shine treatment ($25 value) with any appointment now until the end of the month. Be sure to say Her Campus Fairfield sent you when you make your appointment!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant