Gwen Stefani Looks Flawless in Altelier Versace

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Fashion queen, Gwen Stefani is killing the Red Carpet tonight at the Grammy’s. She stunned the carpet in a black custom-made Altelier Versace jumpsuit and black pointed heels. Her hair and makeup completed the look, with a nude lip and a chic fohawk.  Her fabulous look reminded us why we love this pop artist and social media sites have no problem spreading their love about Stefani’s Red Carpet look. Stefani is rumored to be performing with her The Voice co-judge, Adam Levine and bringing a few throws back to the stag from her No Doubt days. 

Hi Loves! My names Audriana currently studying Marketing and Journalism at Fairfield University. I'm a Philly girl with a bubbly personality. I love anything Pink! Style icons: Blair Waldorf and Serena Van der Woodsen.  New York City, Iced Tea and Gossip Girl addict. Fell in love with London and traveling while abroad my fall junior semester. Follow my beauty/fashion blog www.beyondyourblowout.com and on instagram  @audrossano
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.