This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

It’s~ almost~ here! We’re all so excited for Fairfield’s annual SantaCon at the beach! SantaCon is the perfect event to get into the spirit for Christmas. Here are 5 suggestions to look super cute and festive for the event: 

1.Funny Christmas Sweaters: You can never go wrong with a traditional funny Christmas Sweater. They have a variety on Amazon to choose from! 

2.Christmas Matching Set: A matching set is a super cute idea and will keep you warm! Five Below has some to choose from $5 or under! 

3.Christmas Onesie: A Christmas Onesies is the perfect outfit to keep you comfy and cuddly! They come in a variety of our favorite Christmas characters, such as reindeer, snowmen, and even Santa! You can’t look more festive than this!

4.Christmas Leggings: If you prefer not to wear a matching set, Christmas leggings are the perfect alternative. Red, Green, and ones with Christmas sayings will put you in the Christmas spirit!

5.Accessories: Staying ~simple~ is always an option too! Throw on a Santa Hat, Reindeer Ears, or cute Christmas socks, and you’ll be ready to go!

Dress warm and stay safe, Collegiettes! 

Alonna Nesto

Fairfield '20

Alonna is a junior at Fairfield University majoring in Digital Journalism. In her free time, Alonna loves hanging out with her friends, listening to music, and going to the beach.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.