Good Things Come in 3’s: Meet the Jack Crowleys ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Left to right: Jack Thomas Crowley, Jack Vincent Crowley, Jack Fletch Crowley

We’ve all heard this name around campus and yes, the rumors are true! There are three freshmen by the name of Jack Crowley at Fairfield. If their names aren’t cute enough, their good looks and striking smiles are sure to turn heads. Underneath the charming name, each one is unique and sure to steal your heart.  

Name: Jack Thomas CrowleyYear: 2018Major: Mechanical EngineeringHometown: East Quogue, New YorkCampus Activities: Fairfield Crew Team

Name: Jack Vincent CrowleyYear: 2018Major: Undeclared BusinessHometown: Madison, New JerseyCampus Activities: Fairfield Club Lacrosse

Name: Jack Fletch CrowleyYear: 2018Major: Mechanical EngineeringHometown: London, EnglandCampus Activities: Radio Station & Frisbee Team

HC: How did you discover that there was more than one of you on campus?All: The orientation mix up.Jack Thomas: We all got the wrong Jack Crowley folders, keys and nametags. That’s when we found out there were more of us.Jack Vincent: I freaked out because I had never met another true “Jack” usually Jack is short for John, and then on top of that he had the same exact last name…Jack Fletch: I just thought that there was no way they were as great as me. [Laughs] 

HC: Any awkward encounters with people who mistake you for the wrong Jack Crowley?All: Facebook. We all get tagged in each other’s photos.Jack Fletch: I usually keep the tag and write a funny comment.

HC: How do you classify yourself against your name?Jack Thomas: Well I’m the “Original” Jack Crowley.Jack Vincent: And I’m the “Realest” Jack Crowley.Jack Fletch: That makes me the “Best” Jack Crowley.

HC: What is something that people at Fairfield wouldn’t know about you?Jack Thomas: I love to surf.Jack Vincent: My family owns a cupcake shop.Jack Fletch: People say I look like Leonardo DiCaprio and I white water kayak.

HC: Where can we find you on a Saturday night?Jack Thomas: At the TownhousesJack Vincent: Chillin’ with my boys, crushing Capri Suns.Jack Fletch: Hanging with my friends.

HC: If your life were made into a movie, which actor would you want to play you?Jack Thomas: Ben Affleck.Jack Vincent: Ron Jeremy.Jack Fletch: Leonardo DiCaprio.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?Jack Thomas: A good personality and a great smile.Jack Vincent: Nice eyes.Jack Fletch: Compatibility.

HC: Do you prefer to make the first move or have her come to you?All: We want them to come to us; we are Campus Cuties for crying out loud!

HC: Do you have any advice for the girls at Fairfield?All: Stay away from the other Jack Crowley’s. 

Five Favorites:

1. Favorite midnight snack?Jack Thomas: Reese’s PiecesJack Vincent: Cap’n Crunch or Lucky CharmsJack Fletch: Dark Chocolate M&M’s

2. Favorite movie?Jack Thomas: The VowJack Vincent: The DepartedJack Fletch: The Fault in our Stars

3. Favorite vacation spot?Jack Thomas: Barcelona, SpainJack Vincent: Mykonos, GreeceJack Fletch: Niseko, Japan

4. Favorite meal at Barone?Jack Thomas: Turkey dinnerJack Vincent: Grilled chicken, it is served every meal…everyday… so reliableJack Fletch: Cheesy Grits

5. Favorite Celebrity/ Celeb crush?Jack Thomas: Mila KunisJack Vincent: Blake LivelyJack Fletch: Anna Kendrick

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.