Get Your Tan On With Her Campus Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The semester is coming to an end, finals are just about over and summer is basically here! Before you head to the beach and put yourself in a beach chair for the next four months check out the Her Campus summer survival kit. Thank you to Her Campus National and all of the fabulous sponsors for taking care of all of our summer needs! These summer essentials are a must. Keep calm and get your tan on, collegiettes!

1. Summer’s Eve- Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash (in Coconut Water and Mandarin Orange) and Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths (in Coconut Water and Mandarin Orange)

This new line of Summer’s Eve products are a perfect way to get a fresh start to your day. Khloe Kardashian has raved about this product. The new line is completely free of harsh chemicals. Plus they are gynecologist-tested and safe for everyday use.

2. Penguin Random House – White Fur by Jardine Lib

If you are looking for a good summer read, we have got you covered. A 1980’s love story of two very unlikely soles is a perfect story to read while relaxing on the beach.

3. Steripod – Steripod Toothbrush Protector

Traveling is a huge part of the summer and steripods keep your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to three months. Perfect for an entire summer of traveling and adventure!

4. Essence cosmetics – Eyebrow Designer

An eyebrow brush and a pencil in  one, this is your perfect beauty tool for the most fabulous brows this summer.

5. Secret – Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily

48 hours of protection and 11 amazing scents, count us in! Secret is the “secret” to staying fresh and smelling clean all summer long. 

6. Her Campus – Summer Koozie

The best want to have a refereshing drink in hand is with a Her Campus koozie! 

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant