Free Vineyard Vines at Lacrosse Doubleheader

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Hey Stags! I have some awesome news for you! So you know Vineyard Vines (the store everyone at Fairfield absolutely adores)! Well they are sending a representative to the Lacrosse Doubleheader this Saturday February 20th at Rafferty Stadium.

So if you do decide to go cheer on the Stags, you will not be sorry! The Vineyard Vines representative will be giving out promotional products throughout both games. And (drum roll please) during halftime, one student will win a Vineyard Vines package that includes a $500 gift card and a shep shirt!!

This is definitely not the game to miss, so make sure you are at Rafferty on Saturday where the men’s team hosts Bucknell at 12 p.m. and the women play Boston University at 3 p.m. Be ready to get some amazing free stuff! See you there! J

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.