Food Trend Alert: Spaghetti Incident in NYC

Attention all carb-oholic queens: spaghetti in a cone has just taken NYC by storm! Spaghetti Incident, located on 231 Eldridge St, just introduced their delicious spaghetti available in a convenient-to-carry cone. Instead of having to sit down to enjoy a plate of spaghetti, us gals on the go can now quickly grab a cone and continue with our busy schedules #blessed.

Whether you enjoy a simple spaghetti with marinara sauce or feel like stepping outside of your comfort zone to taste the delicious spinach fettuccine, there is something for everyone.

Spaghetti Incident spent months researching the perfect “no-spill” cone, while also making sure that it provides the ideal serving-size. Their cone allows you to have a meal on the go, while also ensuring that not a single noodle is lost!

While these cones satisfy everyone’s hunger cravings, they also act as the perfect accessory for your foodie Insta pic in the heart of NYC.

This revolutionary cone acts as the perfect balance between having a full meal while enjoying the luxury of being able to grab-and-go. Spaghetti Incident is definitely a must-try this fall, Collegiettes!

Kallan Hook

Fairfield '21

Hi! My name is Kallan Hook, I am a Sophomore Accounting major at Fairfield University. When i'm not writing for Her Campus you can catch me hanging out with my friends, exploring downtown Fairfield, or hiking with my dogs! I am super pumped to be a part of Her Campus and look forward for what is to come this year!