Food Trend Alert: Spaghetti Incident in NYC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Attention all carb-oholic queens: spaghetti in a cone has just taken NYC by storm! Spaghetti Incident, located on 231 Eldridge St, just introduced their delicious spaghetti available in a convenient-to-carry cone. Instead of having to sit down to enjoy a plate of spaghetti, us gals on the go can now quickly grab a cone and continue with our busy schedules #blessed.

Whether you enjoy a simple spaghetti with marinara sauce or feel like stepping outside of your comfort zone to taste the delicious spinach fettuccine, there is something for everyone.

Spaghetti Incident spent months researching the perfect “no-spill” cone, while also making sure that it provides the ideal serving-size. Their cone allows you to have a meal on the go, while also ensuring that not a single noodle is lost!

While these cones satisfy everyone’s hunger cravings, they also act as the perfect accessory for your foodie Insta pic in the heart of NYC.

This revolutionary cone acts as the perfect balance between having a full meal while enjoying the luxury of being able to grab-and-go. Spaghetti Incident is definitely a must-try this fall, Collegiettes!

Kallan Hook

Fairfield '21

Hi! My name is Kallan Hook, I am a Sophomore Accounting major at Fairfield University. When i'm not writing for Her Campus you can catch me hanging out with my friends, exploring downtown Fairfield, or hiking with my dogs! I am super pumped to be a part of Her Campus and look forward for what is to come this year!
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com