This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Every Fairfield girl seems to appreciate a chic restaurant find and The Granola Bar in Westport, CT is our newest obsession. What better way to start your weekend than with a quick trip down Post Road to this pure food bar that has a menu stacked with your typical breakfast and lunch options, but come with a modern twist? On the menu you can find coffee, eggs and oatmeal, fresh yogurt and salads, and much more. The Granola Bar menu caters to your personal cravings, so you get to be the chef without the dirty work.

We’ll admit it, we’ve been to The Granola Bar a few too many times since its recent opening, but it’s just too good. Some of our menu faves include: “The Good Date” smoothie (bananas, dates, almond milk & almond butter), “The Tasting” (four “shots” of granola with a side of yogurt and fresh fruit), and the “CHALLAHBACK!” (Nutella, sliced banana, OATS cinnamon honey granola on challah panini). The Granola Bar also serves coffee that has been imported from Brooklyn and it might prove to be one of Starbucks newest and fiercest competitors, especially since it’s served in adorable glass mason jars. Take our word for it; The Granola Bar is worth the ten-minute drive.

Catie is a business student studying both Finance and Management at Fairfield University. She is an outgoing & energetic Jersey girl who tries to have a positive attitude and bring out the fun in any situation. Catie loves sports, beach days and is very passionate about baking. Follow her on Instagram @catiedolan & Twitter @cdolann ! 
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!