Style > Beauty

First Look at Fenty Beauty’s Holiday Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Soon enough we will start to see Christmas lights because the holiday season is quickly approaching! The holiday season means glamourous holiday looks, and Rihanna has big plans for her Fenty Beauty line this year. She gave the world a sneak peek of the products from her new #CHILLOWT holiday collection via Instagram last week. The line will be available October 12!

The collection has an ultra-metallic vibe to keep your face ~lit~ this holiday season, especially with the vibrant highlight/eyeshadow palette. There are also metallic lip and eye crayons that she calls #FROSTMONEY, #FROSTHUNNY, and #FROSTBUNNY. These are sure to help you serve your icy hot looks this season.

Riri didn’t forget about your lips, either! The #SNOWDAZE lipsticks come in metallic shades to give you a frosted sheen. If metallic makeup and all things glitter are of interest to you, be sure to check out this collection!

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com