This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Now that the fall season is in full swing, we can finally leave the barefaced, natural makeup trend of the summer in the past. We no longer have to worry about our makeup melting straight off our faces on walks to class from the sweltering hot weather. These soft neutral eye looks are the perfect tones to wear to class or on chilly fall nights out! Fall is all about the neutral, earth-toned shadows, but where can you find the best products?

1. Get NakedIf you want to get the most bang for your buck, look no further than Urban Decay’s Naked Palette. For $50, you get 12 neutral toned shadows that are perfect for any occasion. If you’re looking for a surplus of shadows that will last you until your diploma and beyond, you have found your palette of choice.

2. Get Tattooed If you’re looking for an easy way to brighten up your fall look without spending too much time in front of the mirror, a cream eye shadow is right for you. Maybelline’s Color Tattoo Cream Eye Shadows are the perfect solutions for any lazy morning. The shadows come in many fall-appropriate colors and have a cream consistency, making it easy to swipe on the lid with the tip of a finger. Not only are the cream shadows easy to apply, but the product will also stay intact throughout the day. Nothing beats fall makeup that lasts from dawn to dusk!

3. Get GlamIn the market for a palette appropriate for the upcoming chilly weekends? Kat Von D’s Monarch Palette is the perfect addition to any makeup-lover’s collection. Many of the shadows are appropriate for long days of class, but there are also some darker tones to help you create the perfect smokey eye for night’s out.

4. Get it For Less!Looking for a palette of fall shadows that won’t break the bank? Coastal Scents’s Revealed Palette is currently on sale for 50% percent off for only $19.95 for 20 matte fall shades. This online store is a great way to expand your makeup collection without shrinking your wallet.

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!